Friday, April 18, 2008

I can't believe they did that.....

I've reached the 1/3 mark on still untitled sequel to Three of Hearts. Go me!! But my lovely H and h did the one thing that always annoys me as a reader of romance novels. They raced to the nearest bed and did the hippity dippity within moments of meeting. In some cases it works, but as it's something I never did while dating it always bothers me when I read. Different strokes and such. But after 10 days of trying to make them wait, I finally let things go as they wanted it and the story's now moving at a good pace. This is yet another reason I don't outline in very much detail. I inevitably end up with a story that only vaguely resembles the outline I started with.

I'm hoping to reach the 1/2 way point by end of month and should have the story completely finished by mid May. Yay!!!! When it comes to writing I am the turtle. Slow and steady, eventually reaching the finish line.

Happy Friday!
Elena

No comments: