Thursday, April 3, 2008

Doesn't it Figure

I got all excited today when I looked in the mail box. Not only had my monthly shipment of comics came in but so had my special order fabric from Silkweavers. I came across this huge project in Stoney Creek Cross Stitch Collection magazine that I knew I wanted to do. The pattern is going to be broken out over 3 years of the magazine. So I had to custom order the fabric for it and I decided it would be fun to get a dyed fabric rather than white.

So after much looking I finally picked their Jobelan fabric in the color Dreamin'. It's a gorgeous light blue with some white swirls through out. Now I did all the figuring for a 28ct piece of fabric with stitching done over 1 thread of fabric. What I got was a 32ct piece of Jobelan fabric in the size I wanted 32x39.

Here's where I can kick myself. I cleaned out my email the other day and deleted the original order confirmation because I had the shipping one. The shipping one doesn't have the order details on it and there was no order slip in the package with the fabric. I don't know if I messed up, and let's face it that's quite possible, since it's happened once before. Or if they did. So now I'm going to have to stitch this project over 1 on 32ct fabric. My poor eyes are going to hate me for this! The fabric isn't big enough for over 2.

*sigh*
Happy Thursday
Elena

No comments: