1. McKay: Ha! It worked! I can’t believe it worked!
Weir: Rodney… Amazing.
McKay: Well, it was a group effort.
Sheppard: Good old Plan D. Works every time.
Season 3, Episode 51 The Return Part 2
2. Daniel: I don't know, name magic is common in most mythologies. To know something's secret name is to steal its power.
Mitchell: So what are we supposed to do, just start guessing?
Vala: Darryl the dragon.
Mitchell: How bout Smokey?
Teal'c: Perhaps, Puff.
Season 10, Episode 205 The Quest Part 2
3. Sheppard: I managed to latch onto the hull of the hive before we went into hyperspace.
Ronon: Nice move.
Sheppard: Saw it in a movie once.
Season 3 Episode 41 No Man's Land (Who hasn't wanted to be Han Solo?)
4. Daniel: (To Vala) I'm sure if there is a monster down here, it's gonna be much more scared of you than you are of it. Especially once it gets to know you. Season 9 Episode 175 Avalon part 1 (Gotta love the chemistry between these two. It makes for some great barbs!)
5. Weir(to Beckett): Your theory of the Wraith evolving after the Ancients arrived in Pegasus galaxy ...
McKay: Oh, you're kidding me!
Zelenka: Pay up.
Season 1 Episode 18 The Gift (HeeHee Rodney lost a bet)
6. Daniel: Why did they send you to this galaxy in the first place?
Prior: We are beacons on the road to enlightenment.
Mitchell: No, you’re dark side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately the home-office hasn’t been quite up front with you.
Daniel: Nice work on the metaphor.
Mitchell: Thank you, Daniel. Season 9 Episode 185 The 4th Horseman part 2 (Couldn't resist this one by Mitchell. The snarky comments the two were throwing back and forth in the opening scenes were hilarious.)
7. McKay: I'm itchy. I'm itchy all over. This is exactly what happened when I toked pot once in college!
Season 2 Episode 30 The Lost Boys (Rodney high, now there's something I would pay to see!)
8. Daniel: Jack, it's not that I mind rejoining SG-1, exploring the galaxy, meeting new cultures, jeopardy, saving the world, that kind of thing. (pause) I get paid for this, right? Season 7 Episode 134 Homecoming (Let's face it, we all at some point wondered just how much hazard pay these guys were getting. Nice to see they question it too.)
9.Sheppard: How you feelin'?
McKay: (not clearly) I can't feel anything, I can't talk.
Sheppard: You can't talk either.
McKay: (again not clearly) That's what I said.
Season 1 Episode 5 Suspicion
10. Jack: You know the worst part about this? Every time we loop Daniel asks me a question and...I wasn't listening the first time!
Season 4 Episode 72 Window of Opportunity (LOL I kinda want to know what Daniel was asking him too.)
11. Weir: Do you know where you are?
Michael: I don’t even know who I am!
Season 2 Episode 38 Michael (Aska stupid question.....)
12.Jack: (hitting golfballs through the Stargate) How far is Alaris, anyway?
Teal'c: Several billion miles, O'Neill.
Jack: That's gotta be a record.
Season 4 Episode 72 Window of Opportunity (It's my favorite episode and they were wearing golf outfits in the scene HILARIOUS!)
13. Jack: Any cash?
Lt. Hammond: Uh, yeah... I might have some, uh...
Jack: (grabbing it out of his hand) That's good. I'll pay you back, with interest.
(later, in 1999)
Gen Hammond: Oh, by the way, Colonel...with interest you owe me $539.50.
Season 2 Episode 43 1969 (hee hee you just knew he was waiting the whole time to say that.)
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
10. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants