Thursday, April 26, 2007

13 books I recently finished,Edition #3


Thirteen Things about Elena Croft


1. Protector of the Flight Book 3 The Summoning Series by Robin D Owens (While I liked this one I didn’t enjoy it as much as the first two in the series.)
2. The Firebird Deception Book 2 Strongbox Chronicles by Cate Dermody (An intense seat of your pants story. Need to dig book 3 out of my TBR pile.)
3. Fortune's Fool Book 3 500 Kingdoms by Mercedes Lackey. (An interesting one, it felt really different from the first two but I still enjoyed it. Misty can't go wrong.)
4. Mistral's Kiss Book 5 Merry Gentry Series by Laurell K Hamilton (Um wow! The men the sex the plot can't wait for the next one which by the title centers on Frost oh boy! oh boy!)
5. Destiny Book One Rogue Angel by Alex Archer (I adore Annja I simply couldn't put the book down. Gotta go buy the rest on pay day.)
6. Hidden Sanctuary book 5 The Madonna Keys by Sharron McClellan. (Didn't like this one as much as the others, the hero just bothered me.)
7. Veiled Legacy book 6 The Madonna Keys by Jenna Mills (I love Jenna's writing.)
8. Seventh Key Book 7 The Madonna Keys by Evelyn Vaughn (What a great wrap up for an amazing series!)
9. Undead and Unwed book 1 The Undead Series by Mary Janice Dickenson (I've read this series out of order. It's nice to finally see how it began.)
10. A Dangerous Man by Candace Camp (I don't usually read historicals but I just adore Candace's books she got a great voice.)
11. Sugar and Spice by Lynette Kent (A short little audible book I listened to one day while doing dishes, very cute.)
12. Innocent in Death Book 23 (I think) In Death Series by J.D. Robb (It's Dallas so of course I loved it, although this killer was a bit more unnerving than the previous ones)
13. Dhampir Book 1 The Noble Dead Saga by Barb & J.C. Hendee (Still reading this but it's interesting. Who could resist picking up a book with a review calling it a mix of LOTR and Buffy?)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



13 comments:

Aline de Chevigny said...

I'm first , I'm first woohooo me. Nice list, I own like 4 of those in my TBR pile lOL

Aline

Michelle Hasker said...

Great list Elena! I like the undead and unwed series... got tired of waiting for the next to come out and don't know how many behind I am now...one or two.

Anonymous said...

I've read 4 and 13 and am still waiting for 12 in paperback. Dallas just rocks!

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Okay, this isn't good. I just came to check out your list and while I was exited to find five I've read and loved, there were several I now need to add to my ever-growing TBR pile! Doh!

Thursday Thirteen is dangerous!

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Yeah, I'm with Natalie. Some of those books sound good!

Happy TT!

Rebecca said...

I wish I could spend more time reading. My book pile mocks me.
Oh well, Happy TT13!

Sunny Ellis said...

Always interesting to read other people's book list. Happy Thursday.

Sunny

Anonymous said...

I love to read, but I have't read any of these. Next time I'm at the library, I'll look some of these up. Happy Thursday!

My TT is up also.

Unknown said...

Wow! I can't seem to find the time to read with my two kids. I really need to try :)

MsSnarkyPants said...

I have fallen so far behind with my Laurel K Hamilton books! I need to get my booty in gear and get caught up.

Anonymous said...

I wanna read Undead and Unwed.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Those books sound interesting! Both of my humans love to read, so I may have to pass along some of these titles.

Tink said...

Great, a booklist! I have to check out a lot of those, thank you for the tips.
Thanks for visiting my TT!