Thursday, January 4, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I know I'm four days late, but I've been busy working and planning our move. I'll be leaving for Alaska sometime in February. It'll all depend on when I get my passport and then onto Anchorage I go.

I've decided to do a book list over there on the right. Last year, I participated in a reading challenge and I really enjoyed it. I'm gonna keep it simple and do a star system, so original I know, 1-5 stars. 1 meaning gods awful and 5 being amazing.

Writing wise I'm having a great time. I've started a new shifter story, this one stars polar bear shifters. My h is a peach of a girl and the H is a total ass that I'm going to have a blast beating the crap out. I'm on track for getting Magic done this year. I'm hoping it will be long enough to send out to a print publisher. Witches has been put on hold as it took an unexpected turn that requires more research.

No comments: